SIEGELLAW continues to grow and is excited to have the need for an Associate Attorney with at least 2 years of Family Law experience. The ideal candidate will have Family Law experience that includes all aspects of the litigation process, excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for helping others.
- Assist with facilitating a positive environment with a focus on teamwork, open-mindedness, emotional intelligence and willingness to learn from others and share ideas
- Admission to the Maryland Bar
- Exceptional knowledge of the Maryland family law process, from inception through appeal
- We prefer candidates with two or more years of experience in a position that required client contact and litigation
- Technical knowledge of and ability to use MS Office Suite, file sharing software, legal research software and case management software
- Excellent writing and oral advocacy skills
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to manage changing deadlines, client demands and multiple cases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
SIEGELLAW offers a highly competitive salary, opportunities for bonuses, paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (including health, dental and vision), 401(k) with matching and a collegial environment.
All of our paralegals have their own offices, not a cubicle.
Please send a cover letter, your resume, and salary requirements to Gayle Siegel at email@example.com, All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.