SIEGELLAW continues to grow and is excited to have the need for an experienced paralegal to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organization skills.
- Draft and respond to discovery in family law cases independently with significant client communication
- Assist in all aspects of preparing for hearings and trials
- Multi-task and prioritize assignments, and be pro-active in managing their caseload
- Assist with the management of active litigation cases
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned case load
- Ensure files and documents are accurately managed and organized
- Calendar, track and manage court and client deadlines
- Schedule and prepare attorneys for client-related meetings, depositions, and hearings
- File with courts using MDEC/E-Filing
- A degree or certification in paralegal or other legal field
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop collaborative relationships
- Eager to take ownership over work product and able to advance work independently
- High degree of professionalism
- Prior experience in family law preferred
- Experience with case management software is a plus.
SIEGELLAW offers a highly competitive salary, opportunities for bonuses, paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance (including health, dental and vision), 401(k) with matching and a collegial environment.
All of our paralegals have their own offices, not a cubicle.
Please send a cover letter, your resume, and salary requirements to Gayle Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org, All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.